Saturday, 17 May 2014

Feeling inspired

Hello all

It's truly gorgeous here at the moment in Cheshire. The sun is shining and our little boy is due in just over 3 weeks time. Very exciting times :D

I've been busy getting things ready around the house now that I have finished work (for the next few years at least) to be 'mum'.

I've also been looking through my Pinterest inspiration board and my favourite Flickr images and I am very much ready to get on the sewing machine and use some of these gorgeous fabrics that I have been hoarding for a while.

My first project is going to be a height/growth chart for our little boy - as inspired by the amazing Roxy Creations

I aso hope to get into some sketchbook work. I LOVED doing these in my role as Teacher but now feel that I really want to develop my own work in this way. Watch this space.


No comments: