Thursday, 3 October 2013

EDiS Christmas Fairs

Hi again

I've been pretty busy getting everything ready for my 2 upcoming fairs hence it's been a while since my last post.
My first fair is now only a matter of weeks away. Eeek!  Where is the time going!?!

I'm feeling confident that I have plenty of gorgeous stock now so all I'll need are some appreciative customers.

Snowman Brooches with Swarovski Crystal noses
I've spent quite a lot of time thinking of how I want my stall to look, as I mentioned previously so I have been laying things out and practising different formats. I think that this is really important as I don't want to turn up on the day with no idea what I'm doing.

I spotted this open bookcase in a second-hand shop in our local town and thought that it's be perfect to have either behind my stall or off to the side. It will display my gorgeous cushions and larger items really well at a height that people can see their full detail.

I didn't like the orangey-hue though but all it needed was a light coat of paint and it's just perfect. . . . .


Here are some of my detailed cushions which I have spent some considerable time making . . . . .




So as you can see, it's been keeping me out of trouble this past few weeks :D

I'm back at school next Tuesday so I'm not sure if I'll be working full-time again but at least I don't have to worry about stock now! I just really hope that people like what I have made and that I can get some much awaited ££ (for more fabric of course!)

Gem
x


No comments: