Monday, 11 February 2013

February Sewing endevours


Hello and a very Happy Pancake day-eve!

I just couldn't wait so had pancakes today for my dinner with Golden Syrup, sugar and lemon. Officially the best pancake combo ever. Eating pancakes with these toppings is a bit wierd really when I think about it (but it tastes sooo good!)

I've been back to the gym this morning as I'm getting back into shape again (after my lazy winter season).  I decided that I'd start by getting back into Spin again and OH MY GOODNESS.... it's going to take some getting back into again!  I'm wiped-out! Coffee has been fuelling me since my return.

I've just been adding more goodies to my Etsy store, including the lovely chalkboard print gadget cases that I blogged about recently and then I came across one of my idols, Kat Von D  talking about her love of handmade/Etsy so I just had to share the link with you all......


 

She is 'out-there' with her tastes, to put it mildly, but she is so talented it makes me green with envy! :)

Anyhow, I'm off to have a tidy-up of my Folksy store now and to read my new Mollie Makes. 

Speak soon and enjoy your pancakes

Gem
x

No comments: