Sunday, 7 October 2012

BIG news....

Hello and welcome to October (already!). Where has the year gone?  Already the heating is begging to be turned up and I've dusted off my winter coat and gloves. 

The christmas shopping is underway and I'm starting to think what I want next year to focus on. (but as yet, nothing of great interest worth sharing really!) Lots of decorating and sewing are on the agenda but arn't they always!

Big News:
I've made a HUGE decision of late and that is to step-down from my current teaching position to make a little more time for doing stuff around the house and getting my fitness levels to where they should be. 
This latter task is particularily important (as the fitter I am, the less likely I will suffer from any further MS relapses).  I live in hope.  I'll be leaving on Thursday this week and will be getting my tush down to the gym at least 4 times a week thereafter for a bloody good workout! This trunk is about to loose it's junk! ;p

Exciting times ahead.........................

1 comment:

Heather Leavers said...

Good luck - I remember when I left teaching. Suddenly I became way more creative, and then one morning I woke up and felt a bit strange. After a while I realised the new unaccustomed feeling was because I wasn't tired, first time in years!!