Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Sewing up a storm on Folksy

Good evening to you all........

.....and many thanks to those you who sent me a lovely message about my new sewing room. It's such a refreshing change not to be working at the kitchen table where I had to pack everything away every meal time.  My room is starting to get a little cosier and I'm currently looking at some really exciting storage for my sewing equipment which I'll tell you about soon (with photos of course)!

I just love the school holidays as I can get so much stuff done. I even managed to tidy my fabric stash into colour order! Come to think of it, maybe I have too much time on my hands! ;p

So, I've been in my room (this makes me sound 15 years old again!), busy crafting and sewing things both for myself and my Folksy store, including this cute robot pump bag:

 

I've also been very busy making some more gadget & Phone sleeves Which I just need to complete the wording for before they too make it to Folksy:

Coming soon to my Folksy shop :D

Folksy V's Etsy

With this in mind, I've previously sold my handmade products via my Etsy shop however, I'm now focusing on supporting the British version, Folksy. I'd love to hear your experiences of using these sites and what your preferences are as I'm still very much a newbie when it comes to selling my wares online. Where do you prefer to buy & sell online and why? I'd love to hear your thoughts.


I'm now selling kitten mascots through my Folksy store too :D






No comments: