Saturday, 21 January 2012

What I have been up to this week....

  • Cleaning my sewing machine (and fitting a much-needed new needle). I hadn't felt brave enough to do this - my machine has been used a lot this year though but I thought I'd better show it a little TLC ..........
This is what greeted me when I opened her up!

During the big clean!
I was hoping that I'd remember where all the bits came from!
Ewwwww - yuck!
 
Putting it all back together again



  •  Playing my free-motion foot (I've still got a long learning curve ahead of me with this technique!)


Squiggles!
  • Making a pumpbag for my nephew (who starts pre-school this year). Loving this dinosaur fabric. I just need the cord to finish it off 
Love this bright fabric - Great for a boys PE bag

Yellow & Green lining fabric
  •  And finally, I made this little phone sleeve this afternoon - Brilliant for using up some fabric scraps and to get a quick-sewing-fix!



No comments: