Saturday, 21 January 2012

Sewing plans this weekend....

. by Gemma_Day
., a photo by Gemma_Day on Flickr.
Good morning all,

I'm so happy that weekend is finally here. This week has been a bit of a strain (as my MS is playing up terribly at the moment) so, after a lovely lie-in this morning and some playtime with Millie, I'm just about to finish my (rather large) coffee before I get on with some sewing.

I will first finish the dinosaur pump-bag (what a great name!) for my nephew Liam - a suprise that he has no idea about as yet. After that I'll get on with the following tasks:

2) sew my Amish friendship blocks together ( will eventually make my bed runner with these)!

3) play with my free-motion machine foot and get a feel for it

4) line my McCalls dress which I blogged about recently.

As usual, I'll be back to blog all about it later.  Until then - have a very happy Saturday!

x Gem x

No comments: