Thursday, 29 December 2011

Time to get sewing...

Merry Christmas and wishing the best in 2012 to all my lovely blog guests

So, the Christmas festivities are over ............ just NYE to go.  We've decided to chill out this year with a lovely meal to see in 2012. It seems that all our friends are doing similar things.  I guess we're all growing up! ;op

It has been a lovely Christmas this year, despite our being without Maverick since his passing earlier this year. It brought back many memories but we kept it together. We still miss our Ginger bundle of love though and wish he were here with us.

I broke up from school on the 20th December and go back on the 4th Jan so I need to get cracking with some sewing projects if I'm to achieve anything stitchy this break! 

I have received some wonderful sewing/crafty presents this year....... Here's a snapshot.....

Brilliant books :D
 Included in my lovely things were lots of gorgeous buttons, pins, a large quilting rule, a free-motion quilting foot for my machine and numerous books.  In a nut-shell = sewing heaven!


I'll be reviewing these books and my free-motion sewing trials (& no doubt - many errors) on my blog so be sure to follow me to find out how I get on.

In the meantime - time to get stitchin'



No comments: