Sunday, 20 November 2011

More tutorials....

Hello again :O)

It's Sunday evening already here in Cheshire and I have no idea how this weekend has gone by so fast!

I have had a lovely crafty day today and even managed to squeeze in a little time to go to HobbyCraft to pick up some matching buttons (& more - as ever!) for my peg bag commissions that I have now finished off. I bought 0.5m of this gorgeous fabric to make something for myself!  Not sure what yet but I'm sure that I'll think of something!. Suggestions would be very welcome.

Ahhhhhhh - sewing heaven!

I am about to tackle some hand embroidery, using an embroidery hoop (which I have never attempted before) to complete the self cover buttons - a freebie from 'Mollie Makes' magazine this month. I'll be blogging about these at some point over the next few days.

I have spent a little time looking at blogging stats and forums and will endevour to be adding more tutorials over the coming weeks to improve the content of my blog further- as per feedback received....  be sure to come back y'all to check these out.

xx


No comments: