Sunday, 2 October 2011

Sunday already!

Another weekend over and my sewing machine cover is (still) not yet quite finished! On the other hand though....... my MOUNTAIN of ironing and washing has been conquered! I  need to get my cover completed before it ends up in my UFO* pile (which thankfully is not as large as the ironing basket was only a matter of hours ago).

This week I'm going to be busy working full-time in my long-term supply teaching role (which I'm LOVING), I'll be getting back into the gym after a month off (starting with an early morning swim tomorrow) and I'll be at college for 'Part 3' of my sewing lessons.  All-in-all, i'm not sure how i'll squeeze in some crafting but I'm sure I'll fit it in somewhere ;o).

Roll-on next weekend!!

Gem x


*UFO = Un Finished Objects!!!!!!!!!!