Monday, 24 October 2011

New addition.....possibly.......

..... a 10 week old black kitten called (for the time being at least) Akon may very well be joining the 'team' this week. I spotted him on the Cats Protection league website and instantly fell in love. I miss my Maverick so much but would love for Millie to have another companion.  The CPL are going to call round later to check that our home is suitable and then the adoption should take place.  Ian is uncertain at present (although secretly I think that he is a little excited at the prospect too!) but I really feel that this is the right time and thing to do.

To deal with the excitment, I am going to get on with some sewing today. It's 1/2 term so I have the luxury of  a week off work. I have a few key things that I'll be doing this week (including the visit to Aberkhan on Tuesday - as previously mentioned) but mostly I want to sew, sew and sew some more.............

No comments: