Thursday, 27 October 2011

Aberkahan Wales - fabric shopping extravaganza!

So I visited Aberkhan yesterday in Mostyn Wales with my mum and we both had a lovely time.

I had taken the time to plan what materials I need for projects on Tuesday, so went armed with my rather long shopping list.  I was amazed that I only spent around £60 in total..... pretty awe-inspiring really considering the quantity of stuff I now have piled high on my dining table awaiting my full attention.

We visited the cafe whilst we were there to top up our energy - they have the most delicious cheese on granary toast which I couldn't recommend high enough!

After our shop, we decided to drive the short distance into Rhyl to enjoy a stroll on the beach which was absolutely lovely. We were both was really impressed with how clean the beach was (and also to discover that it was totally deserted - not bad considering it's currently 1/2 term here!)

I stayed over at mum's house and was treated to one of her fabulous homemade chicken curries  -

Nothing can beat that for a lovely day  :O)

No comments: