Sunday, 28 August 2011

Diary of a newbie stitcher!

Well It has to be said - I'm in my element with all this stitching :O)
Ever since getting my wonderful Brother Innov-is 20 sewing machine off Ian for Christmas I have been obsessed!  The only concern I have is that we do not have enough seating to accomodate all the soft furnishings that I've been making! 

Over the summer I have been in a stitching frenzy which has MASSIVELY improved my new-found skills.  I have also opened my very own Etsy and Folksy stores recently and even set up an account on Twitter to keep as many people as possible up-to-date on my making goings-on!

This week I have got many new projects that I fancy tackling.... an eclectic mix as usual but I'm sure that I'll be even more in love with this craft by the time the week is out.

It is my intention to keep updating this blog with my newbie crafting experiences on a regular basis, more for my own benefit than anything else.

I'm learning so much at the moment i'm sure this'll be one hell of a journey so here we go....




No comments: